It is easy to clean floors with a tile floor scrubber
The latest floor scrubbers are such that they can operate on any surface in one single pass. Whether you are cleaning a carpet, wooden floor or tile floor these scrubbers will clean all of them equally well. Hence if you have a room in which there is a carpet on a tile floor, you will not have to use a separate tile floor scrubber to clean the floor. Floor scrubbers are very portable and user-friendly machines which can help you to do wall to wall cleaning and are suitable for a wide range of hard and soft floor coverings.
How they work
A floor scrubber is very powerful when it comes to cleaning carpets, especially in high-traffic area and will clean the carpet so well that it looks as good as new. There are two tanks usually in most models of modern floor cleaners. You can fill both the tanks with plain water, start the machine and select the floor setting. When you start the scrubber machine, it will dispense liquid evenly due to the dual large capacity tanks. The water or cleaning solution will be spread along the full-length of the two agitator brushes at high speed. This will remove the dirt on both sides of the fiber, and this dirt gets collected in the central waste tank which can be easily emptied
Advantages of floor scrubber
• It is much easier than mopping because it replaces the mops, bucket, scrubber, polisher and carpet extractor all in one. It is also fast and effective.
• Floor scrubbers are provided with different brushes to suit different floor cleaning tasks. Hence you do not have to buy separate scrubbers for different floorings. For instance, Tile Floor Scrubber need not be separate from a wooden flooring scrubber.
• The machines available nowadays are compact and highly maneuverable that will clean large carpeted or hard floor areas within no time
• The under mat surface does not become wet during cleaning which in turn reduces the drying time
• Quite a user-friendly with no heavy pushing, pulling or lifting
• Saves time and is economical
These floor cleaning machines are the ultimate scrubbers and are the best solution for deeply cleaning all the small pores of uneven ceramics and stones. They work as a tile floor scrubber and also clean grout. Unlike traditional mops and cleaners, these machines do not reuse dirty water.
• Small and medium sized supermarkets and department stores
• Homes, offices, schools, airport, and commercial complexes cleaning
• Healthcare cleaning, veterinary cleaning, community and fitness center cleaning
• Industrial areas and any place that needs a clean and spotless surface
• Can maintain high level of hygiene for hotels, restaurants, and kitchens
A multipurpose floor cleaning machine is versatile enough so that you can use it on its own on almost any floor surface including vinyl, safety floors, timber, profiled rubber and even as a tile floor scrubber. All in all, it is floor cleaning at its best and easiest with the prices of the machines also being affordable. They save a lot of back bending and heaving and shoving that is involved in cleaning floors traditionally.